Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Save Money Buying Gas


Good afternoon and thanks for stopping by again this week to visit!

As I was filling up my car with gas this past week, I was thinking…. when are we going to see a drop in these prices? I usually have a few gas stations I like to use, but it always seems to be a gamble as to who will be the cheapest. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to know who has the cheapest gas prices in town? Well, I started doing a little research and found a couple websites you could use to find the best gas prices around. You can even participate and add your favorite station. 

 I think it’s interesting to see what others pay for gas across the United States and Canada. It seems taxes or fees vary in different areas and the prices can vary quite a bit. 

Years ago, I sold my car and decided to bike everywhere. It was a great learning experience, kept me in shape and it allowed me to appreciate the city in a different way. When you’re riding a bike, you’ll see and hear things that you never have noticed when driving. Another great piece to the story…I saved about $5,000 that year. I’m thinking I might have to dust off the old bicycle and start peddling around again. Well…as time has gone by, those hills seems to be a bit higher and the roads are much longer. Boy, I sure am getting thirsty now. I better go start brewing that tea. My favorite chair on the porch is calling….






It is our pleasure to provide this information. If you are traveling to the Tampa area for an military housing or are in need of corporate housing please consider Avenida Suite - Tampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment